Folderification of the comment styles palette and session overview [suggestion]

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MedBooster
User

Post by MedBooster »

PLEASE add an option to add folders in various places such as the comment styles palette and most importantly the saved sessions overview (I save a looot of different sessions which 5-6 windows each) and it would be really useful to be able to sort these into different topics/subjects/courses.

PS: about the comment styles palette, it would be amazing to just have the same folder mechanism as with stamps:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishlist
Bookmarks with page numbers
Optional fixed small icon size in the toolbar
Shift to UNLOCK aspect ratio/i]
Allow more "toolbars" to the title bar
AltGr issues with character input and keyboard shortcuts
MedBooster
User

Re: Folderification of the comment styles palette and session overview [suggestion]

Post by MedBooster »

It often gets quite messy with custom styles /presets /favourites (whatever you want to call them...) when you don't have the ability to expand and hide folders like with the stamps palette:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishlist
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Folderification of the comment styles palette and session overview [suggestion]

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Medbooster,

we have a number of tickets in the system that relate to the various palettes used in the software. I have Created a "parent ticket" RT#6033: Feature request :: Editor :: Palettes overhaul that is essentially a collection of references to these.

Your suggestions here have been added. Hopefully this will help bring all these together and result in some nice improvements in the palettes in general.

Thanks for the input, it is always appreciated.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
MedBooster
User

Post by MedBooster »

Gracias for the reply.
And as a sidenote, being able to reorder your favourites would also be a nice addition (though it seems like this is difficult to do and won't come anytime soon from what I've been told?)
Wishlist
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)