Installing a single person license purchase on two machines
Moderators: PDF-XChange Support, Daniel - PDF-XChange, Chris - PDF-XChange, Sean - PDF-XChange, Paul - PDF-XChange, Vasyl - PDF-XChange, Ivan - Tracker Software, Stefan - PDF-XChange
-
richard1298
- User
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:40 pm
Installing a single person license purchase on two machines
Hi. I have been told that I can legitimately install PDF-Xchange Editor on two machines with one one single user license as long as I am the primary user on both machines. In fact, I am the only user on my two machines. I am supposing that I download the install file on one machine, then copy that file over to the other machine. Then go about installing on the first machine, then on the second. Although I imagine it won't matter which machine I install the app on first. Will things work? Do you foresee any problems? Thanks. Rich
-
Daniel - PDF-XChange
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13236
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Re: Installing a single person license purchase on two machines
Hi, richard1298
That is correct, With a single user license, the software can be installed on One (1) Personal Primary Desktop PC, and one (1) Personal secondary device, such as a Laptop or Tablet, provided that you are the sole user of both devices capable of accessing the licensed software.
You can download the software and acquire your license key from your account page here at any time (including on the second device): https://www.pdf-xchange.com/myaccount
Once you have the appropriate installer and license available on the second device, simply install exactly as you did on the first device, there will be no issues whatsoever assuming you perform the installation normally.
Kind regards,
That is correct, With a single user license, the software can be installed on One (1) Personal Primary Desktop PC, and one (1) Personal secondary device, such as a Laptop or Tablet, provided that you are the sole user of both devices capable of accessing the licensed software.
You can download the software and acquire your license key from your account page here at any time (including on the second device): https://www.pdf-xchange.com/myaccount
Once you have the appropriate installer and license available on the second device, simply install exactly as you did on the first device, there will be no issues whatsoever assuming you perform the installation normally.
Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]