I am reporting an issue in the "Convert Text Files to PDF" feature.
In the "Text Encoding" options, there are several "Auto-Select" settings: some limited to specific languages and one general "Auto-Select" (detect all). I have noticed that when any of these "Auto-Select" options are chosen for text files using legacy (non-Unicode) encodings, the resulting PDF is blank. Upon checking the Contents pane, no objects exist at all, suggesting the conversion process itself might be failing or skipping the content.
I have prepared a verification video and sample files to demonstrate this. For the test, I generated Lorem Ipsum text for various languages and saved them using all available legacy encodings supported by Notepad++.
The video demonstrates the following steps:
- Loading all text files and converting them to PDF using the default detected settings (Works correctly).
- Loading the files and manually changing the "Text Encoding" to the language-specific "Auto-Select" before conversion (Results in blank pages).
- Loading the files and batch-changing the "Text Encoding" to the general "Auto-Select" before conversion (Results in blank pages).
Furthermore, this issue is not limited to complex languages; even a simple text file containing only ASCII characters (0-127) results in a blank PDF if any "Auto-Select" option is manually selected.
I have attached the video, input text files, and output PDF files for your review.
Thank you so much for your continued support.
Best regards,
rakunavi
- PDF-XChange Editor PRO Version: 10.8.4 build 409
- OS Version: Windows 11 Pro / Home 25H2 Build 26200.8037
- PC Model: GMKtec Nucbox M7 Pro with HUION Kamvas Pro 19 / Lenovo IdeaPad C340-15IWL
[EDIT] Since a ticket has been officially issued for this request, I have changed the topic title as follows. 2026-3-25 6:02 JST (UTC+9)
- Previous Title: Issue with "Auto-Select" in Text Encoding resulting in blank pages during "Convert Text Files to PDF"
- New Title: RT#7799: Issue with Converting Text Files to PDF