Hello,
I am writing here because the standard email support loop has become entirely counterproductive and I need a senior team member or developer to look into my case.
Here is a quick summary of the situation:
• Sept 7 & 14: Detailed technical reports sent. On Sept 14, I received an explicit confirmation from support stating: “Thank you for the detailed report — this is exactly the kind of information that helps us diagnose issues properly.”
• Recently: Support claimed they "could not find" any of my previous emails, suggesting they never reached the system or were blocked by "large attachments" (the files were under 3 MB in total).
• Yesterday: As requested, I uploaded two separate ZIP archives through your official upload link. Your interface provides zero visual confirmation of success. I strictly asked for a simple acknowledgement that the files were received and readable.
• Now: More than 24/48 hours have passed with absolute silence.
I am tired of being told emails are "lost" when I have direct replies from your staff in my inbox. I was promised a "precise, technical update, not a vague acknowledgment", yet I cannot even get a simple confirmation that my uploaded data is being processed.
Could a forum administrator please investigate what is going on with your ticketing system and confirm if my ZIP archives are finally in the hands of the technical team?
Regards,
Jack
Poor ticket management & conflicting statements from support team
Moderators: PDF-XChange Support, Daniel - PDF-XChange, Chris - PDF-XChange, Sean - PDF-XChange, Paul - PDF-XChange, Vasyl - PDF-XChange, Ivan - Tracker Software, Stefan - PDF-XChange
-
jack_PDFXC
- User
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 11:11 am