Hi,
I'm using the pdf xchange version and I'm having a problem where the programme defaults to the format tab everytime i minimise the window. Is there a way to turn this off? I don't use the format tab and find it useless. The format tab is coloured in yellow if that helps.
There were a couple of threads from about four-five years ago which raised this topic but i dont know if anything ever came from those.
Thanks
stop xchange defaulting to format tab when minimising window?
Moderators: PDF-XChange Support, Daniel - PDF-XChange, Chris - PDF-XChange, Sean - PDF-XChange, Paul - PDF-XChange, Vasyl - PDF-XChange, Ivan - Tracker Software, Stefan - PDF-XChange
-
femtynyl
- User
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:22 am
-
Daniel - PDF-XChange
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13249
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Re: stop xchange defaulting to format tab when minimising window?
Hello, femtynyl
I cannot seem to reproduce the issue, and wonder if perhaps this is a case of miscommunication.
The closes I know of along these lines is that in recent versions we have included a new option to open the *File* tab by default, after the application is *Closed* fully.
Is it possible this is what you mean? if so, this checkbox in the preferences menu (Ctrl_K) should help you control that: Kind regards,
I cannot seem to reproduce the issue, and wonder if perhaps this is a case of miscommunication.
The closes I know of along these lines is that in recent versions we have included a new option to open the *File* tab by default, after the application is *Closed* fully.
Is it possible this is what you mean? if so, this checkbox in the preferences menu (Ctrl_K) should help you control that: Kind regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]