The existing comparison tool
Review > Compare Documents
compares PDF content, but doesn't seem to compare metadata.
However, occasionally the metadata are the only differences between the files, so it might be useful to compare (either always, or as an option).
PDF comparison to include metadata
Moderators: PDF-XChange Support, Daniel - PDF-XChange, Chris - PDF-XChange, Sean - PDF-XChange, Vasyl - PDF-XChange, Ivan - Tracker Software, Stefan - PDF-XChange, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators
-
DIV
- User
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 am
-
Daniel - PDF-XChange
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13249
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Re: PDF comparison to include metadata
Hello, DIV
Thank you for adding your support to the previous suggestion - but I do not believe I can increase the priority of that suggestion at this time. We will just have to wait an see what comes of it in the future.
Kind regards,
Thank you for adding your support to the previous suggestion - but I do not believe I can increase the priority of that suggestion at this time. We will just have to wait an see what comes of it in the future.
Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]
PDF-XChange Co. LTD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
[email protected]